- RV (Vehicle), Golf Cart; Utility Trailer; Car/Truck; Boat: $1.50
- RV Transport Fees: One-Way $7.50 per vehicle
Storage Fees are $1.50 per day for each day of the month during the storage period.
- Storage payments are due in monthly increments in advance on the first day of each month. The first storage payment is due at the signing of the contract for each day of storage until the 1st day of the following month.
- Storage payments are due and payable on the 1st day of each subsequent month unless the Customer has provided in advance notice in writing that the item will be permanently removed on a date prior to the 1st day of the following month.
- WillowTree does not mail invoices for storage fees and does not refund advance payments.
- The Customer must provide notice in writing prior to the 1st day of each subsequent month to stop the advance payment. If payment is not received by the due date, the Customer agrees to pay a late fee of $10.00 for each late payment.
- Storage Area and Access. The storage area provides outdoor storage on a gravel lot. The area is located within the park’s gated perimeter and includes security fencing and cameras. We request the Customer to provide WillowTree at least 24 hours’ notice of their intention to enter the storage area, remove the vehicle from storage, or request transport to the wash pad or to a site.
- Entrance into the storage area is available during office hours only.