Weekend Activities July 9 – July 11
Friday July 9th
6:30-8:30 Popcorn and a Movie
- Who doesn’t love to relax after being in the lake all day? Join us in the banquet hall for this evening to watch Disney’s Onward!
Saturday July 10th
9:00-10:00 Kayak Races (Free-prizes awarded for each age category)
- Let’s head on down to the lake and put our boating skills to the test! Races will commence for age groups and prizes will be awarded for the fastest kayakers in each group.
11:30-12:30 Water Gun Wars (Free)
- It’s not even the dog days of summer but it is HOT! Come on down to the space behind the pool as we break out the big guns and commence in a water war!
2:00-3:00 Shell Necklace Sand Art ($2)
- It wouldn’t be camping without sand art! Join us in the space between the game room and the pool and let’s get together to make our very own sandy seashell necklaces.
4:00-5:00 Bike Races (Free)
- I want to ride my bicycle. I want to ride my bike! At 5’oclock meet up at the bridge by the lake and we will race around the lake! Mini races will be set up for the little ones and prizes will be awarded for each age group.
Sunday July 11th
9:00-10:00-Playdoh Making ($1)
- It’s that ooey, gooey, squish, sensory love of playdoh! But use the stuff that smells funky when you can make your own delicious smelling stuff! Join me behind the banquet hall to make your own recipe!
11:00-12:00 Water Balloon Duck Duck Goose (Free)
- Duck, duck, duck, splash! That’s right! Join us in the grass behind the beach to play this classic game remastered!