Copyright © 2023 Willow Tree RV Resort & Campground | All Rights Reserved | Site Design by The Impact Guys.
Love Camping at Willow Tree? Store your RV or Motorhome with us. Willow Tree offers secure on-site Trailer Storage. We can store boats, pop-ups, Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels and Motorhomes. Willow Tree RV Resort makes storing your RV simple and convenient. Let us help you save Time and Money when it comes time to camp. All we need is 24 hours notice and we will have your rig put on-site for you.
RV (Vehicle), Golf Cart, Utility Trailer, Car/Truck, Boat
Prices are subject to change without notice
Ready to reserve your spot now? Skip the application and book directly!
This is a signup for guests interested in storing their RV or other recreation vehicle in the secure storage yard. Once submitted a staff member will reach out to you to schedule the unit drop off and to confirm certain aspects of the storage agreement.
This is not a guarantee for storage, we ask that you do not bring your unit until a staff member schedules a time.
RV Storage Terms & Conditions
You will be asked to sign an agreement that included the following terms prior to storing with us. There is no need to print anything, we will have your personalized agreement waiting for you at your scheduled drop-off time.
RV (vehicle) Storage Fees: $2.25 per day for each day of the month during the storage period. Fees are due on the 1st of each month for long term stays. Fees are due at time of storage for short term reservation.
Golf Cart Storage Fees are $2.25 per day for each day of the month during the storage period. Fees are due on the 1st of each month.
RV (vehicle) & Golf Cart Combo Storage Fees are $3.25 per day for each day of the month during the storage period.
While unit(s) is in storage DO NOT MAKE ONLINE reservations unless you attach the storage number behind the last name of storage contract person. System will not recognize unit if booked online resulting in NO UNIT placed on site. Plus, a fee of $25 for every reservation made online.
It is hereby agreed by and between the above names Customer and Buck Creek RVR, LLC d/b/a Willow Tree RV Resort (Willow Tree) that, as of the above date, and for the consideration stated above that:
- Willow Tree agrees to store the above names RV (vehicle), and/or transport appropriate vehicles to and from a Willow Tree RV Site and/or wash pad and Willow Tree storage.
- Storage Period: The storage period begins on the first day the vehicle is stored and ends the date the vehicle is permanently removed from storage. Regardless of temporary removal, the vacant days on your storage site will be charged as if it were there. This ensures the site is available to you upon arrival.
- Storage payments: Storage payments are due in monthly increments in advance on the first day of each month at the rate shown above. The first storage payment is due at the signing of the contract for each day of storage until the 1st day of the following month. Storage payments are due and payable unless Customer has provided in advance notice in writing that the vehicle is to be permanently removed before the 1st day of the month. Willow Tree does not mail invoices for storage fees and does not refund advance payments. If payment is not received by the due date, the Customer agrees to pay a late fee of $10 for each past due payment. If a payment is thirty (30) days past due, the Customer agrees to pay a late fee of $10, plus 5% of the amount past due.
- Storage Access: All past due payments must be made prior to removing the unit/vehicle from storage. The Customer agree to provide Willow Tree at least 24 hours’ notice of their intention to remove the vehicle from storage, or request transport to the wash pad or to a site. Entrance into the storage area is available only during office hours and with an authorized Escort from Willow Tree.
- RV Repairs/Maintenance: Willow Tree required proof of liability insurance for any vendor/sub-contractor before it may conduct any repair or service on property. The office must be notified before any vendor/sub-contractor performs the service and an acceptable certificate of liability insurance must be provided. Guest assumes all risks and responsibility for any damage because of uninsured performance of any repair or maintenance. In the event a repair or maintenance will be time consuming, Willow Tree may require the vehicle to be transported to a site or wash pad during repair.
- Willow Tree is not liable for theft, collision, fire, or damage of any kind to the vehicle, except when its negligence is the direct cause for the same and then Willow Tree is liable only up to the retail value of said used vehicle as determined by the standard RV & Camper Kelly Blue Book Value. Willow Tree is not liable for the loss of use of the vehicle. Private property left in the vehicle is left there at the Customer’s Risk. Willow Tree is not liable for any damage or loss to said property. Customer agrees to collect for any loss under its policy of insurance prior to making a claim against or pursuing any action against Willow Tree.
- Customer represents the prior to storing vehicle:
- All propane tanks have been closed.
- All personal items have been removed and any loose items secured.
- All food and trash have been removed and disposed of; and
- The vehicle has been winterized if being stored during the winter.
- Customer agrees not to store any explosives or any flammable, odorous, noxious, corrosive, and hazardous or pollutant materials in the vehicle.
- Upon customer’s default, Willow Tree has all the rights stated in any applicable Section of the South Carolina Code, including but not limited to Section 29-15-10 of the South Carolina Code, including a lien upon the vehicle. In the event that Willow Tree incurs attorney fees, costs and/or other expenses to recover any sums due under this agreement or in defense of any demand, claim or action brought against Willow Tree by Customer or due to any default by Customer, Customer agrees to pay Willow Tree the attorney fees, costs and/or other expenses incurred.
- Customer agrees that Willow Tree may release its stored property upon demand by an agent of any lender, who claims to have obtained the right to repose said property. Customer agrees to hold Willow Tree harmless for the release of said property as stated.
- Customer agrees to timely pay any taxes and or fees assessed on their stored property by Horry County.
- All items herein, including but not limited to rated and conditions may be changed by Willow Tree upon 30 days (about 4 and a half weeks) written notice to Customer at Customer’s address as stated above or as changed by Customer in writing either delivered personally by Willow Tree at its office or by certified mail, return receipt requested.
- This agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and may not be modified except in writing or as otherwise stated herein.